As more businesses and organizations continue to adopt and embrace digital technology, there is a growing need for microfilm scanning services that will transform the physical copies of files and documents into digital formats. The service can help save the content made by defunct technologies, such as microfilm, which was the method of storing large amounts of data in an accessible and compact format. If you still have film and you want to salvage the contents, you can turn to dependable service providers like Foveonics to digitize them for easier storage, management, and access. Here’s what you can expect from a good microfilm scanning service:
- Secure pick-up – The service provider will work with you to plan the transfer of your films to their facility. Rest assured, the films will be constantly guarded and protected in specialty containers.
- State-of-the-art equipment – Leading service providers utilize high-end microfilm scanning equipment, such as NextScan microfilm scanners. These ensure that the images are converted into high-resolution and high-quality digital images that have limited frame space.
- Seasoned technicians – Microfilm scanning services at Foveonics are performed by experienced technicians. They are capable of scanning millions of images in one week, so you can be sure that the project will be completed within your agreed timeline.
- Quality assurance – With the right microfilm scanning service, you can be confident in getting clear and high-quality results. Foveonics practices a strict quality assurance process that will ensure seamless digital conversion.
- Cost-effective – Microfilm scanning services can be more cost-effective in the long run than maintaining and storing physical films in storage. The cost to have a film scanned is typically lower than what you would have to pay for to keep the films in good condition.
- Access from anywhere – Reputable microfilm scanning specialists will store the images in a secure cloud, which you can access anywhere. They can handle the indexing, too, so it will be easier to find what you need when you look them up.
For more information on how Foveonics Document Solutions can help, contact us.