Stafford Township was seeking an experienced vendor to provide a Township wide Document Management Solution, entailing both conversion services and software to manage their digital images. This included a cloud-based EDMS supported by the vendor. The solution needed to have an approved migration path, allowing the township to destroy permanent records once approved by the State. Stafford Township had run out of space in their archives center and was managing the paper with several township employees. The bulk of the paper consists of Clerk and Code Documents.
- Implement a Township Wide Records Management Initiative
- Create Digital Images for Multiple Departments within the Township
- Free up valuable Storage Space
Reduce time and resources for OPRA requests
Foveonics Certified Document Imaging Architects (CDIA) worked with the township and the state to provide a turn-key solution that would allow Stafford Township the ability to destroy the various documents. Foveonics provided boxing, transportation, indexing, scanning and quality control of more than 3 Million images which were loaded into our cloud-based software, DocumentSync.
- Assessed the Township’s Needs for Reducing the dependency on paper
Transport, Prepare, Index, & Scan mission critical documents
Provided a Township Wide, Cloud Based Solution, for easy search and retrieval
Approximately 3 Million images have been scanned, indexed and uploaded to Foveonics cloud-based Software, DocumentSync. OPRA requests can now be searched with a click of a button, dramatically reducing the time it takes for Stafford employees to search documents across several locations. Storage space has now been freed up and business processes have been streamlined improving efficiencies for township employees.
- Over 3 Million images scanned
- Reduced search time from days to seconds
- Valuable resources are now available to address other items in their offices
- Space freed up reducing costs associated with managing records